10% of all services and products
is donated to the RSPCA
Pet and You
Copyright © Pet and You Photography. All rights reserved.
Pet Photography in Central Coast,
Pet Photography in Newcastle and
Pet Photography in Sydney
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Prices listed are for one pet and one owner. Extra $20 for each extra subject, owner or pet.
- A deposit of $50 is required to confirm booking of Basic Package.
- A deposit of $100 is required to confirm booking of Framed Package.
- Balance of payment is required at photo shoot, via Square facility, direct electronic deposit or cash.
- Balance of payment for framed package is required at photo shoot, via Square facility, direct electronic deposit or cash.
- Evidence of full payment of Gift Certificates must be received before Gift Certificates can be processed, emailed or posted to purchaser.
- Payment of $50 is required to secure Product Selection Appointment and will go towards total cost of products.
- Payment methods for deposit are direct electronic deposit or Paypal.
- Extra travel fee outside 30km radius from Tuggerawong NSW, approximately 65c per km, calculated only on the approaching journey.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars with GST inclusive.
- All personal information gathered from clients is treated as private, information is not disclosed to any others.
- Pet and You Photography is the copyright owner of the content on this website.
- The information and content in the website is believed to be current and accurate. Pet and You Photography make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the website and do not accept responsibility arising in any way for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained in the website.
Your products order will be ready 2-4 weeks after full payment has been received. All orders are to be inspected by you when you receive the products to ensure they meet your approval. After this, all sales are final.
Under Australian Consumer Law (ACL) and Competition and Consumer Act 2010(CCA), you may seek a refund if items:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own.
- do not match the description
- have defects that were not brought to your attention
Pet and You Photography cannot accept returns if you cause damage, change your mind or order the wrong size.